The Getting Started, which is located in the Shape Shifter section of the instructions, is a pretty cool feature. I'm sure most people know tetris, and might be expecting Tetris when they play shape shifter. Well, Shape Shifter isn't tetris, so we made the getting started section to show everyone all the Shape Shifter Game Types.
- The getting started will let you see every game type, and it will explain what the game-type is doing.
- The game-types are the heart and soul of Shape Shifter. All the challenges and convoy's are just switching between game-types and options, so it pays to know the game-types.
- Shape Shifter is much more complex, and sophisticated than the standard Tetris Clone. Shape Shifter has many options, features, and cheats that no one has ever seen in a tetris game before. Therefore there is a lot for the getting started to go over with new players.
- Even with the Getting Started section, we still can't fully explain every cheat and option. Sometimes the best way to learn is to just play it.
- Don't forget that Arcade Convoy if fully customizable. You can make your own shapes, textures, and levels.