Australian Patience is a Virtual Deck Game. Luckily the Virtual Deck has an all new Help system that will make it easy for you to read the rules. Like most card games your goal is to put all your cards into your foundation stacks. I think you will see the similarity to Solitaire with this game. This just goes to show how easy you can make different variations of card games with the Virtual Deck.
Arcade Convoy is pretty action oriented. We at ConGames know that all these fast-paced, quick-thinking action games can start to wear on you. So luckily for you we decided to give you a complete set of relaxing card games. Players can play some of our specialty card games, or they can enjoy the all-new Virtual Deck.
- Some of our specialty card games include, Spades, Black Jack (with a card counter), Gin, Tetricon Poker, and other games that required a little extra programming support.
- However, we are also introducing players to our all new Virtual Deck!!!!!!
- The Virtual Deck gives players multiple decks of cards and lets player create and play any card games that they know.
- The virtual deck also unlocks other special features such as throwing your cards and cheating.
- Players can make their own games, or play or modify any of the 30+ virtual deck games that we already made up for players.
- If players aren't satisfied with the games that we made up, then they can easily make their own games or change any of the Virtual Deck Games that are already made up.
- Arcade Convoy will automatically detect and use any new games that players, or us make.
- That's right you could literally make hundreds of new card games. Basically any type of card game you can think of.