Space racer is the ultimate game of speed, time and reflexes. As you might guess it is a racing game that takes place in outer space. Players can race with a ship or a ball, against another player on our split screen mode.
Or you can race against a computer opponent, and like all other games on Arcade Convoy you can compete against the high scores list.
Space Racer is unique in the fact that you have very little control over your speed and once you get going, the only way to turn around is to fly into a block or object. Your only goal is to reach the finish line as fast as you can (Simple yet very hard to master).
Now to the details of Space Racer: First off, a race consist of selecting one of the 40+ race modes. Then picking out a ship or a ball as your racing vehicle. Finally, pick one of our 4 speed classes. Then you are ready to race in a new and unique track every time. Every track is randomly made up depending on which game mode you picked out. This means that there are an endless amount of tracks you can race. That is why we let you challenge the tracks on the high scores list. Just click on a top time and you will race the same track as that top time.
- 2 racing vehicles each with their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Over 40 different racing modes.
- Race in 2 player mode via the split-screen.
- Challenge any of the top 10 times, play the same track, beat the time and take over the high score.
- Race in the all new full screen objects for an even better racing experience.
- Hundreds of objects and an endless amount of tracks to choose from.
- A racing experience like you have never seen before.
- Don't Forget, there are 4 different speed classes. On some racing game-types, such as the Pro Tunnel Race, you are actually better off picking out a slower speed class (Due to the difficulty). This basically states that you shouldn't race at the fastest speed class unless you can handle the speed.
- Racers can race some racing types better with the different racing vehicles. Some Racing Modes like the Space Race might do better with the ship, while other racing types like the tunnel race will do better with the ball.
- Remember the ball bounces better, and is better for ricochets. While the Ship is faster and has more power.
- Look at the game types bellow for more information.
Space Racer Game Types
Mega Space Race
Bonus Race 1
Pro Bonus Race
Bonus Race 2
Reverse Pro Bonus
Half and Half Race
Giant Tunnel Options
Giant Space Race
Giant Pro Tunnel Options
Giant Pro Tunnel
Giant Mixed Tunnel
Giant Mixed Race
CPU Generated Sprint
Giant Mega Tunnel
Giant Mega Breakout
Giant Mega Pro Race
Giant Bonus 1 Options
Giant Bonus 1
Giant Bonus 1