My favorite game on Arcade Convoy?
Well that's a hard one but i'll say Brick Buster. It got its inspiration from Break Out. But how can a Break Out game be an arcade game. Well the answer is it can't really that is why we had to fix it up a bit and turn it into another fast paced arcade style game. Brick Buster has 2 game modes; the Convoy or the time trials. Plus there are more than 100 levels included and a Level Editor so you can make and play your very own Brick Buster levels. I beleive you will find all the time trials very hard to beat. However, if you want an even bigger challenge then be sure to check out the convoy. In the Convoy you will have to play all 80+ original levels. However, in the Convoy you get limited restarts, and your total time to beat every level is kept. Just try and beat the ConGames #1 Convoy time. Good Luck!
Remember some of those classic paddle and ball games, such as Arkanoid, or Break-Out? Well, here at ConGames, We decided to take these classic paddle and ball genera games and Con it up a notch (BOOM!) Even if you loved these classic games, you ain' t seen nothing yet.
- Brick Buster turns this genera of games into a fast-paced, action-packed, arcade style game.
- The first difference players might notice is that you control the ball not the paddles. Plus, as you are controlling your ball it will gain more maneuverability, and busting power.
- Try not to lose your ball (easier said than done.) Because if you do lose your ball you will also lose half of your power, and maneuverability.
- No need to worry if you lose your ball though. You can still go for the top 1-ball down time. Not to mention on a few levels you just might get that overall top time even if you do lose your ball.
- Brick Buster is a game of speed. You have one goal and that is to destroy all the bricks as fast as you can. If you do it fast enough then you get to make it on the Top 10 list.
- While Brick Buster might seem fairly simple at first glance, there is still quite an amount of skill involved. You must master the fine balancing act of knowing when to bounce your ball around to destroy bricks, or going back down to the paddles to get an extra power boost. Plus you have to be sure and not leave too many bricks up high, or down low. You need to find that right balance for each level if you want to master it.
- One of the most time consuming parts of the level can be garbage clean-up. The art of cleaning up those final blocks can be a little tricky to get the hang of. But more likely than not, garbage clean-up will determine if you make that top 10 list.
- If you want an even bigger challenge then take your shot at the Brick Buster Convoy. In this game mode you have to play every level, and you have limited restarts. So in the Convoy every time counts, so make every level count.
- With Brick Buster anything goes. If you don't like the way a level is going just restart it (ctrl-R), or you can just move on to another level.
- If you just can't figure out how to get those fast times then you can always look at the replay by clicking on any time in the options screen.